This is a client facing role, responsible for building a strong relationship with assigned clients. Client Supervisors are expected to strategically grow accounts by building strong relationships and asking the right questions during weekly client meetings. This position is fully remote.
As our Client Supervisor, you will help drive the relationship between Multiplica and the client so we can deliver optimized user experiences so as to grow client accounts. Each day you will serve as a liaison between clients and our strategic delivery teams, ensuring that we deliver on our proposals on time with the expected Quality. To thrive you must communicate in an organized manner, and always strive to find win-win solutions.
Some other tasks include:
- Coordinate status call with clients and prepare any necessary material to share, such as meeting agendas and follow-up minutes
- Properly document functional requirements of initiatives to facilitate streamlined implementation and delivery
- Provide clear visibility of the account status
- Coordinate Quarterly Client reviews to showcase added value and set a baseline for further account growth
- Coordinate and organize tasks by working together with the delivery team
- Ensure experiences are being delivered with accuracy, on time and within budget
- Keep up to date with CRO and digital trends and statistics and be able to provide insights to the client
Measures of Success
- % growth of client accounts
- Initiatives completed on-time and on-budget
- Deliverables meet client’s expectations