Multiplica is looking for a mid- to senior-level Front-End Web Developer to code Optimization experiences. This role combines the art of design with programming or web development. The developer will enjoy the opportunity to be a part of a team and work independently.
The developer will translate UI/UX wireframes and designs into actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. You will know how to QA your work before sending over to the relevant parties who will verify. All work is client facing so correctness is of the utmost importance.
In this position, you will work with a number of Optimization tools, like: Adobe Target, Optimizely, Monetate, Google Optimize. Experience with any optimization tools is preferred.
**At this time we are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role.**
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs within the optimization tools in mind
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Perform accurate QA
- Be able to technically explain to team members or stakeholder technical questions when required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop advantageous.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Coding for desktop, mobile and/or tablet.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance.
- Server side or full stack development advantageous.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Full Stack and DTM knowledge is a plus.